Avant React Admin is a production-ready solution for admin interfaces. This project introduces higher level components; we have developed templates, components, and a corresponding design kit to improve the user and development experience for admin interfaces.
With those objectives in mind, we have built the following templates and a scaffold based on React.js, which should help you prototyping production-ready admin interfaces.
Here are some benefits you can get from Avant:
- – Blocks: Build page with block template
- – Neat Design: Follow [Avant React Admin specification](http://ant.design/)
- – Common Templates: Typical templates for enterprise applications
- – State of The Art Development: Newest development stack of React/umi/dva/antd
- – Responsive: Designed for variable screen sizes
- – Theming: Customizable theme with simple config
- – International: Built-in i18n solution
- – Best Practices: Solid workflow to make your code healthy
- – Mock development: Easy to use mock development solution
- – UI Test: Fly safely with unit and e2e tests
– [Ant Design of React](http://ant.design/)
Following React UI library antd that contains a set of high quality components and demos for building rich, interactive user interfaces.
– [UmiJS](https://umijs.org/) umi is a routing-based framework that supports next.js-like conventional routing and various advanced routing functions, such as routing-level on-demand loading. With a complete plugin system that covers every life cycle from source code to build product, umi is able to support various functional extensions and business needs. Currently umi has almost 50+ plugins in both community and inside company.
You’ll find the following directories and files, grouping common resources and providing both compiled and minified distribution files, as well as raw source files.